Monday 29 August 2011

Wit Beyond Measure is mans greatest treasure


So something very exciting happened today, more exciting perhaps than a Poirot novel, and it is that my Pottermore email has arrived. I raced to my computer as soon as the words were displayed on my phone and from there I was able to begin the adventure.

Ill be honest I love it, there is lots of extra little bits of information that just fills in the tiny holes in the Potterverse. It really peaks the curiosity and pleases my mind. So far there has been some excellent information regarding McGonagall, as well as the Dursleys and Quirrell.

The sorting was a very traumatic process, It really scared me especially as there was a quick video from JK telling you to be truthful and that it was the moment to be sorted. Terrifying. Absolutely terrifying. As you can probably tell from the picture above I was sorted into Ravenclaw. Now I just need to get a scarf.

In other news I saw the Smurfs at the weekend, crackin' little film, could do with some more singing of the Smurf themetune (I used to love that as a kid) but brilliant none the less. Neil Patrick Harris plays the same character he plays in everything else but that is his way and he is good at it.

My trip to America is on Friday, very exciting. I simply cannot wait.

Pip Pip

No comments:

Post a Comment