Tuesday 2 August 2011

To sit in solemnly silence in a dull dark dock...

Well its august apparently and I can't help but feel that old father time had a bit of fun with the changeover into this particular month, we were all casually enjoying July, weather was more hit and miss than an episode of take me out bit it was lovely none the less and then boom, there it is, august the first. I wouldn't mind but I ruined 2 forms on monday just because I diddnt even realise that the month had changed. I wouldn't mind so much if it was just a force of habit thing but it wasn't, I literally diddnt realise July had ended. Points definately go to Old father time for slyness there.

Another Charity players show is now over which is always rather sad but this one was particularily bad as it was my last for a while. Seems to be becoming a paternal at the moment. The show itself was a real laugh to do, as all charity players shows are, but also a real challenge from the point of view that I had not done review before and very quickly had to adapt to quick changes and constantly consulting a bit of paper to find out what was next. The audience seemed to enjoy it and my personal favourite moments of the evening were a song written and performed by the ever brilliant Polly Morris about a lost mobile phone as well as Tracey, Loo and George doing a rendition of the Cheap flights song. Blooming hilarious. Though the shows completion does give me more time it is a bitersweet moment as it marks the closing of another chapter and the tieing of another knot.

Pottermore has been another recent excitement and I am over the moon to say I have taken part in the Magic quill challenge and have obtained an account. This is very exciting and truth be told I am very excited however the sorting process fills me with fear, once and for all I will be told in which house I belong. Scary stuff. This is going to cause me to buy a scarf and tie in whatever house. If its slytherin I shall take solace in the fact that Snape was a syltherin.
Not really seen many films recently, went to see Harry Potter again at the cinema (its still awesome) but have seen nothing new :(. Got seven on Dvd to watch at some point but that is subject to the availability of friends.

Ah well. I'm off.
Ttfn
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment