Wednesday 2 March 2011

Please Let me...



Well its been a busy old time! Two weeks in which I havent really stopped.

Half Term brought work, always a joy, I had fun as I always do but I also had stressful time also. I had to tell someone that the sound had stopped on tehir computer becuase they had put it on mute. Never a dull moment...

Tw1tterband has also taken up a rather large part of my life recently. The concept is pure genius. Its a song with each part done by a different person on twitter and then the whole thing put together by a mystical Computer Whiz. None of the musicians ever meet and the final track is then released on Youtube for Charity. The Choir has been part of their latest venture and it was such fun to do. We recorded it in Sandies Living room, (where else?) and then the mystical man added it in to the track. The final thing was released on sunday and I rather like it. Good FUn all round. Not to mention the twitter banter that goes on.

I went to see Tangled in the glorius 3D and loved it. Disney back at its brilliant best. Was so much fun, the 3D element is brilliant and the songs involve the words 'THE PLAGUE' almost randomly. The imagery thats involved is rather brilliant with that moment. Great Songs, Great Film, all round good fun who could ask for more?

The last level of funness of my past two weeks was a great trip up to The Royal Opera House for an audition for a choir for the olympics. Some of the workshops were brilliant, others less so, but a grand day out as wallace and gromit would say. Well Gromit wouldnt, he doesnt speak, but you get the idea.

Auditions for HCP summer show are coming up. I love that I am starting to be busy again!

Toodles

Stephen

No comments:

Post a Comment