Saturday 7 July 2012

I Just Wanna go Home

Coming home is undoubtedly one of the weirdest sensations I ever go through as a Human being, not because of anything that is at my home, just the circumstances regarding my return. Nine times out of ten I am excessively sad to be leaving wherever it is that I am, the process of saying Goodbye is never one I have participated in well, but then the moment I return home I am overwhelmed by a wonderful sense of familiarity, returning is like putting on a nice pair of slippers if you will.

Being at home I love, a chance to see people I have undoubtedly not seen for a great deal of time, party, catch up, share long and meaningful conversations about all the occurrences of the weeks of absence all culminating together so that the moment I am home, I feel on top of the world. Equally the moment I leave wherever I was before, I am overwhelmed by sadness of departure. As I read this back I realise that actually if I didn't have to travel everything would be okay.

To conclude, scientists, lets wrap up this whole Higgs Boson malarky and get right on the Teleportation problem.

Cheers

Hutt Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment