Tuesday 14 December 2010

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas...

Don't look at me like that, it is. Everywhere I go infact. Christmas Christmas Christmas is all im seeing at the moment and a large part of me full on loves that. Christmas is a merry time when bright colours are accepted, glitter is common place and sparkle is everywhere. What in that recipe is not to love?

I recently bought a Trilogy of the Aladdin films, yes, thats right, there WERE three and oh my they are truly brilliant. You think, nah they cant be, but they are. Robin Williams obviously makes them so the Second one isnt great, but the other two, more gags than a hostage situation.

I am playing Bruno in a production of Strictly Christmas. What a laugh. Italian accents ahoy. I can hardly wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment