Sunday 4 April 2010

We hear he is a Whiz of a Wiz...

What a busy ole time its been eh? I have returned to the blog as I feared I would periodically. No-one is reading it so who cares.

Lloyd Webbers latest venture since Paint Never Dries has hit our screens recently and oh my lord. What a party of crazy it is. I would have just cut it down to four, then let the public decide and move on but no we are going to sit through the whole thing. What a Giggle.

In my shockingly small world everything is changing, Mack and Mabel begins work, Blocking oh the joys, We go on for Drowsy Chaperone on Thursday, Titanic is on the week after, then back to school for higher education conventions, in the mean tie work ecetera keeps me on my toes.

Loving easter though, lots of good tv. Skybox is my lover on that score. Heroes, time off, its one big giggle.

I will go now. Its for the Best.

No comments:

Post a Comment