Wednesday 14 April 2010

Giving Up a Life of Glamour

Two blogs in the space of one month, this hasn't happened since January...Okay well I was pleased.

Easter is shooting by, holidays will soon be over and education will soon resume. Ah well you cant have it all ways, I do look forward to returning to the hustle and bustle of Highcliffe Sixth Form, a little.

Drowsy Chaperone is officially over now, and I have to say it saddens me a little bit, well a lot if truth be told. It was a fantastic show to be a part of and I shall mis it terribly, but in the mean time I must look to the future Mack and Mabel is on the horizon, I am starting to get a hang of the tap, slowly, ya never know, I might even learn my lines soon.

Sheila Hancock has been heralded one of the best Tv judges and I have to say in many ways I agree, she has been fantastic in over the technicoloured dreamcoat. Her comments are too the point without being abusive. Got to love it.

Onwards To War!

No comments:

Post a Comment