Sunday 3 October 2010

Goodbye 12, Goodbye 13....

Well its been a busy old time I must say. The dreaded UCAS deadline draws ever closer and with it the need for a decent personal statement. Which is Damned near impossible for me to produce it would seem. Every time I try and write it I just end up sounding either like Marvin for the hitchikers guide to the galaxy or every other monotone character ever. I can't instantly think of one right now. It will come to me I'm sure.

This week marked the departure of David. We had a farewell meal and it was all very lovely and now he has gone to warwick and I have to say life, or more to the point theatre 2000 shows without him.are going to be very odd. For as long as we have been doing berties shows David and I have sat and laughed together and now I feel quite alone. It's very bizarre. I may have to demand his return.

Good concert with the choir yesterday at the poole lighthouse. Not many people attended but the put that down to the lack of advertising and marketing rather than the popularity of the choirs involved which I am thankful for. The Maestro sang a lovely duet also which was lovely to listen to.

Off to York this week. To look at the university. It's the last one I have to see. Relief fills me. The process will soon be over!

TTFN
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.2

No comments:

Post a Comment