Wednesday 6 January 2010

The weather outside is frightful...

Okay, its official I cant cope with the idea of snow stopping the world, its lovely, its fluffy, it makes a fabulous weapon and building material however it is no reason for the earth itself to stand still!

People put up with feet of snow and stumble along, however we get a couple of centimetres and panic that death and apocolypse is the only logical thing that can follow this frozen stuff falling from the sky. Often I embrace this and chuckle, but today it upset me, I have exams on the way, I could do with a trip into the old college, but instead the world stood still.

Saying this I do want people to be safe, people here are not sued to driving in this condition and I do understand why the world stands still, jsut upsets me. Ah well. We will, stumble along...

No comments:

Post a Comment