Wednesday 16 September 2009

Here we go again...

Well here we are, another blog. How exciting. I have attempted to start blogs multiple times before, but never before with Blogger, so I am at least hopefully. I always find that blogging is a bit like buying a newspaper, something you do every now again in the hope that it will lead to fulfillment and then after a few times you start to learn that maybe it doesn't. I'm hoping that this attempt will not be like this, but there is always a chance.

Lets do a little about me shall we, just for giggles. I am a Student currently studying for my A Levels, my key interests lie in musical theatre and technology and I am a teensy bit mad. I think that about covers it to be honest.

I cant think of anything else to write on the theme of beginning, so let it all begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment